Faith Montessori and Child Development Centre is an international privately owned school created by Dr Frank Boateng and Mrs Rosemond Emma Boateng. They believe that children deserve more than just adequate childcare & hope to significantly raise the bar on what a holistic education can aspire to be.
The school is a multicultural co-educational nursery and basic school catering for children from the age of four months with a focus on learning and acquiring skills in a fun, safe environment. Faith Montessori and Child Development Centre, offers an exciting new full day school and learning Centre at Tarkwa Tamso Estate.
An experienced Director manages the School with over twenty years in teaching and learning and childcare solutions. She has been trained to a Masters Degree level and has attended childcare courses in USA, UK and South Africa.
Our new state of the art facility offers unique learning experiences for the children. Faith Montessori and Child Development Centre provides a warm, caring, safe and playful environment where children are encouraged to reach their full potential as they develop educationally, socially, physically, intellectually and cognitively. Children love learning about new and interesting things.
By creating an exciting and stimulating learning environment, Faith Montessori and Child Development Centre harnesses your child’s natural curiosity to learn and explore. Organized in five fun-filled distinct zones, Faith Montessori and Child Development Centre offer a fascinating, varied and unique experience, allowing children to:
- Build their individual and social identity;
- Define their spatial and time-related reference points;
- Enhance their thought processes and stimulate their quest for knowledge;
- Develop their first scientific and technical experiments;
- Foster cognitive maturing and to exercise the body.
The five Zones are:
Our Aim, Vision & Mission
- Develop the child’s individuality, self- confidence and independence.
- Foster in children a respect and appreciation for their own culture and the culture of others.
- Foster attitudes of inquiry, discovery, problem solving and the developmental of critical thinking.
- Form a loving relationship with at least one other adult.
- Foster teamwork among members of the board, staff and parents.
- Active participation of all parents in their children’s experience.
Our vision is to be the preferred choice for parents and guidance seeking internationally diverse childcare solutions for their wards.Is to provide the right environment, facilities and resources in an internationally diverse community to foster learning and total child development.
Is to provide the right environment, facilities and resources in an internationally diverse community to foster learning and total child development